Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

My boy (1 Viewer)

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
Napoleon Dynamite Hello GIF by 20th Century Fox Home Entertainment
a550972e-d90c-4093-b48a-16e4d4ae2cfa_text.gif

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
Two things I will never forget about our championship year: This bitch from Skutt telling us with the smuggest expression I’d ever heard ‘Congratulations on making it this far’ then we destroy them by 30 points. And that right before they declared us state champions, they told us about the Von Maur shooting and to call our loved ones—we didn’t know if we should celebrate our victory. But good Ol’ coach was crying like a baby from the back pew because he finally had a championship team. Like a high pitched scream cry from a grown ass dude that will forever be my favorite teacher. Fucking wild. We got wrecked at nationals though lol.

I remember you guys beat our ass every time and our Falls City team A had 2 future Lawyers and a CPA.

We let Mock trial coach Mike Dunn down @Huskerbuck85 for the battle for Richardson County but at least we beat those retards in Tecumseh and Auburn.

Eaton Beaver

Prime Time
Elite Member
Congrats Jim! It was awards night here and after the sports rewards for my kids I left to drink beer!

Huskerbuck85

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I remember you guys beat our ass every time and our Falls City team A had 2 future Lawyers and a CPA.

We let Mock trial coach Mike Dunn down @Huskerbuck85 for the battle for Richardson County but at least we beat those retards in Tecumseh and Auburn.
Any time you can beat the rivals it’s a beautiful victory! Even if it is mock trial. I can’t laugh tho bc you fuckers make way more money than I. And at least one of you bangs a hot doctor on the regular.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds