Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Next years coaching search…do we have a chance at any of the top dogs ??? (2 Viewers)

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Campbell
#2ndChoice
Aranda

All appear to be staying put (atleast 2 out of 3 will it seems) which is crazy to think about considering we had job openings this off-season at Notre Dame, LSU, USC, Florida and Oklahoma. 5 of the 10 biggest jobs in the country.

Or take a chance on some of the recently fired coaches this season:

Mullen
Patterson
Mendenhall

Only 11 months to go GBR

God is a Husker

Pussy Posse
tPB OG
“I find your lack of faith disturbing.”

source-editor-uid-32-FB471-E-5963-4-C25-94-F1-9790732-FDD1-C-1637070220338-origin-gallery-fte-source.jpg

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m just not seeing it with Campbell.
If Campbell was at a better school to recruit to in the Big 12 I would say no, but you’re only going so far at Cockeye State. I’m not saying he takes the Nebraska job but I could see him leaving at some point.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
We won’t get a big dog. We’ll get a mid tier coach from a G5 school.

ChocaEgg

Ghost of Kiev 👻
Elite Member
If we pay like a big dog then we'll get a fairly large dog.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
If Campbell was at a better school to recruit to in the Big 12 I would say no, but you’re only going so far at Cockeyes State. I’m not saying he takes the Nebraska job but I could see him leaving at some point.

My take is I just don’t see him coming here if we have an opening.

DrinkItIn

Running Back
Elite Member
tPB OG
Frost isn't going anywhere. He will win 6-7 games next year with that shit schedule and everyone will be creaming over his progress. Frost is a fucking clown, but he is going to be the HC at NU for a long time winning 6-7 games a year.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Frost isn't going anywhere. He will win 6-7 games next year with that shit schedule and everyone will be creaming over his progress. Frost is a fucking clown, but he is going to be the HC at NU for a long time winning 6-7 games a year.
The funny thing will be is when we get blown out in more than one game next year with 6 wins. We will be any closer?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds