Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

OT: life in America in 1800 (1 Viewer)

Huskersballz

Running Back
Elite Member
Pretty interesting vid. Don’t think I could do it with the swamp ass you would have on a regular basis. The amount of chores required just to live a regular life in a regular home is ridiculous as well, I don’t care how much Ms. Wilson was putting out I think I would just be a vagrant living in the city spending whatever money I make from odd jobs on brandy and harletts until I die from syphilis if I was around during this time.

huskermack

Offensive
Elite Member
tPB OG
Pretty interesting vid. Don’t think I could do it with the swamp ass you would have on a regular basis. The amount of chores required just to live a regular life in a regular home is ridiculous as well, I don’t care how much Ms. Wilson was putting out I think I would just be a vagrant living in the city spending whatever money I make from odd jobs on brandy and harletts until I die from syphilis if I was around during this time.

This is clearly conservative propaganda - attempting to thwart the liberal vision for our future.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds