Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule says he's "never disrespected an opponent a day in my life." (2 Viewers)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
the “journalist”

What a dumbshit

View attachment 27402

View attachment 27403
Holy crap, it's the scrotum again:

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
And then there's this Buff's faggot

More like GloryHoleColorado.com
Ralphie Report’s Ryland Scholes wasn’t having any of Matt Rhule’s claims about what went down at the midfield Buffs logo at Folsom Field ahead of his Nebraska Cornhusker’s 36-14 loss to Colorado football on September 9 — claiming that, having seen it all unfold in person, Rhule is lying through his teeth about what happened.

“I was there in person and saw the whole thing go down,” Scholes prefaced before saying, “I think Rhule is lying through his teeth. Before I get into the details, I want to clarify that I don’t know everything about the situation because I wasn’t able to actually hear what words were exchanged between the two sides. I don’t have all the answers, but here is a breakdown of what I saw at midfield before the game.

“Rhule brought every single Husker on top of the CU logo for around two or three minutes before Shedeur shut it down. During that time, he gave some sort of speech to all his players. Every Nebraska player was standing on their feet for the entire duration of Rhule’s speech. Typically during a team prayer, at least a couple players will kneel down, close their eyes, or gesture to the sky after the prayer is finished. None of these things happened during Rhule’s speech, which seems a bit odd for an alleged team prayer. Rhule’s speech looked more like some sort of pump up speech than a team prayer.”

Shedeur Sanders showing his leadership for Colorado football breaking up Matt Rhule’s disrespect of Buffs logo​

With Scholes exposing Rhule for lying to the media about his disrespect of Deion Sanders’ Colorado football program and, nefariously, using prayer as a cover-up, Shedeur Sanders’ call-out and breaking up of the faux-prayer looks even better in hindsight.

The Buffs quarterback has shown tough love to some of his incoming star high school recruits, which shows that he wants his teammates to be better. But sticking up for his father and the entire CU fanbase is a different level of leadership not seen in Boulder in quite some time.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds