Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Panthers hire Frank Reich (1 Viewer)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Is this a good move by the Panthers? I don’t know much about him, comments seem to be either “home run” or “should have kept Wilks”.

He was a big key to the Eagles winning the 2017 Super Bowl, and had a pretty good run in Indy even with weird rosters.

I kind of hoped the Panthers would hire someone who sucked, but they didn't.

Pepe Silvia

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Is this a good move by the Panthers? I don’t know much about him, comments seem to be either “home run” or “should have kept Wilks”.

Wilks' year in AZ was some of the worst football I've ever seen, which says something after what NU has done in the past 20 years

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG

Felt like he maximized the Colts. Colts made some dumb investments with their cap space and that really limited what they could do IYAM.

Colts also never invested in a young QB. They kept trying to get guys who were in their last year of playing and trying to make that work.

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
Reich is a really good coach. He made serviceable teams out of shit offensive players at the colts as an offensive guy.

Give him a qb and the panthers are a playoff team with the current roster.

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Carolina would be the Second stop as HC for Reich at least and not the Third Reich…
trailer boys GIF

Husker_in_OK

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
Reich's problem at Indi was he struck-out on Wentz and Indi had a very weak WR core to make the offense work the way he wanted to. Carolina has similar issues, so if Reich can get that fixed, I think he can be successful.

It will be interesting to see if Carolina gives Corral a shot, or if they draft a QB in the 1st round.

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Reich's problem at Indi was he struck-out on Wentz and Indi had a very weak WR core to make the offense work the way he wanted to. Carolina has similar issues, so if Reich can get that fixed, I think he can be successful.

It will be interesting to see if Carolina gives Corral a shot, or if they draft a QB in the 1st round.
Reich is also very much of the same value system as Rhule, and I suspect the way Rhule was going about building Carolina will make it a pretty seamless cultural transition too.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds