Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Panthers trade up for #1 pick (1 Viewer)

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG
Yeah but there is nothing special about him. He is just a middle of the road QB.

Nah, that is probably the greatest move ever by a GM. It set the chiefs up to win a super bowl in a rebuilding year.
We can’t say one way or another if concussions weren’t an issue. With concussions I think his career is over soon, but the stats he put up this year was making him trend towards a top 10 qb in the league. I could see him in the second tier group if (a big if)he somehow stays healthy which would put him in the. 5-10 range.

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
We can’t say one way or another if concussions weren’t an issue. With concussions I think his career is over soon, but the stats he put up this year was making him trend towards a top 10 qb in the league. I could see him in the second tier group if (a big if)he somehow stays healthy which would put him in the. 5-10 range.
I probably have him in the 10-15 range.

Basically I don't ever see him winning anything of consequence, but he will be fine.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

Basically I don't ever see him winning anything of consequence, but he will be fine.
I looked up multiple sites rankings from last year. Everyone had him in the 7-10 range which makes sense if you start looking at the rest of the qbs in the league and the type of numbers he put up last year.

Cash68847

Offensive Coordinator
Elite Member
tPB OG

There are plenty of great qbs who never won anything of consequence which to me means winning super bowls because that’s what it’s all about. You said he is average at best. We aren’t talking about winning super bowls. We will have to agree to disagree because when he is healthy he is an above average qb.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds