Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Rhule says he's "never disrespected an opponent a day in my life." (4 Viewers)

Drue629

Safety
tPB OG
Pick'Em Champion

Oh babyyyy, there's the sparkle in Rhule's eye that I've been waiting for. You could see his blood pressure go up when he was answering that.

war stelios GIF

Kaladin

Professor of Aesthetics / Positive Boogeyman
Elite Member
He's also really good at avoiding sacks. Could have had 13 sacks saturday
Like Heinrich chasing him around like a retard and missing the tackle in the second half

Tonkasker

Safety
Elite Member
Cockeye
For sure.
So what happens to the cuckaloes when Shedeur goes to the nfl? Deion leave and they are back to poverty?
The colorado qb spot is probably one of the most NIL-valuable spots in college sports due to their content strategies, agree with them or not. They'll probably have a top 25 qb next year.

That said, I think Sean Lewis gets a head coaching gig this offseason and he's a difficult guy to replace. His version of veer and shoot is pretty unique, he's great with QBs, and he's one of the best play callers in the country. Might be a bigger part of their success so far, it's hard to tell without separating them.

Gotta remember that Sean took the job to showcase what he could do with elite athletes. He's finished second for a lot of head coaching gigs because of that question mark. (Cincinnati, Georgia Tech for sure, others in the past) In my opinion mission accomplished, so I'd be shocked if he was still around next year.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
The number of people who have forgotten that we're total dookie and act like CU accomplished something is way too high.

This is like @Jim14510 expecting his wife to put a sticker on his "kept my undies clean" chart every time he comes home from work. Sure pal, you didn't shit your pants, but you're like 50

Last edited:

jickey moseph

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
what's the loaded gun we gave them though?
Now it’s just a he said, she said thing.

And, due to CU having Neon, Jr. filming everything, they’ll have it on video that they weren’t exactly “praying.”

It was 2+ hours before kickoff. I don’t exactly understand how meeting with your team at midfield is disrespect to begin with.

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
The number of people who have forgotten that we're total dookie and act like CU accomplished something is way too high.

This is like @Jim14510 expecting his wife to put a sticker on his "kept my undies clean" chart every time he comes home from work. Sure pal, you didn't shit your pants, but you're like 50
Why you have to shame my successes?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds