Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

RSS Chat (1 Viewer)

cwessel76

Run The Damn Ball
Elite Member
tPB OG
Do you think we’ll play this weekend?? 😅

tenor.gif

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
sean, nate and robin don't know dinky shit about what's going on inside the program. they don't know more than me and all i have is high speed internet and a twitter account.
And a sweet short game.

mcgradynu

Linebacker
Elite Member
tPB OG
Seems like all 3 are really being snarky with their responses today too.

Thats all the Rivals network is anymore - minimal reporting and staffs that pander to their audiences trying to be witty and cute in what seems like more and more of a cry for some sort of validation.

slattimer

Quarterback
Insider
GIF Master
tPB OG
...is a joke.
Deab doesn't even try to answer questions with any sort of legitimate answer other than his typical bumbling remarks. It's like a bad version of coach speak trying to cover up for not knowing a thing.
Deab.png
I mean look at this shit. He didn't even attempt to answer the guys question. Just some moronic captain obvious response that shows no effort at all.

betsch

Safety
My favorite stuff from the chats is usually the behind the scenes stories they have about Bo/Callahan/Reilly or players. I don't usually bag too much on them, but Nate has really been struggling lately to bring some useful information. At least Robin is funny sometimes and has some basketball info.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds