Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Should we have concerns about our NIL Program? (3 Viewers)

CornFed Gregger

Offensive Lineman
Idk why ppl are freaking out about NIL. I expect us to be pretty much in the same spot as recruiting rankings in the B10, 4th place. I know Cockeye is beneath us, Wisconsin is more competitive & once USC joins we’ll move to 5th. If Rhule starts winning & we have a top 10 class then maybe our pockets are deeper

Black Dean

Dean but also Black
Insider
tPB OG
Idk why ppl are freaking out about NIL. I expect us to be pretty much in the same spot as recruiting rankings in the B10, 4th place. I know Cockeye is beneath us, Wisconsin is more competitive & once USC joins we’ll move to 5th. If Rhule starts winning & we have a top 10 class then maybe our pockets are deeper

If we start winning Nebraska can be 3rd easily possibly 2nd

NSECTA4

Safety
Elite Member
I heard an ad on the radio this morning with Matty D advertising 1890 and how anyone can donate and 100% of the funds go directly to players. Thought that was interesting as so far it's seemed like only sponsorships.
As I understand it, the Peeds are carrying 100% of operating costs. Therefore it stands to reason that every penny of all other donations would go entirely to the athletes contracted with the collective.

EDIT:Already stated above

Last edited:

huskerj12

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I'm not tripping out about it nearly as much as I was when our main agency had a website that looked like it was made on Geocities in 1998. But yeah the entire ecosystem is annoying and frustrating.

That being said, I'm sure it's working fine, I'm sure we're near the top tier nationwide, and I'm sure we'll never really know how it all works or what's going on behind the scenes.

ShortSideOption

Linebacker
Insider
I have no idea how accurate this article/blog is, but it was deep in the hidden threads of TPB in the last week or two. It's definitely an interesting read, but also don't know if the exact source can be trusted.

Wouldn’t trust that guy further than I could throw him

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds