Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread (35 Viewers)

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
I think I may have struck a nerve here

Boobs are great, Everyone loves boobs
I think you are the only person who has ever complained about anything on the Twitter Posts. And it isn't like this is even close to your first time complaining about content on the Twitter Thread. If I wanted to hear complaining I'd get married and disappoint some poor woman. This is our Safe Space. Maybe a more structured $Dean's RSS is more your speed where they monitor political correctness and other stuff to keep it PC thus more family friendly. I hate being the cause of someone getting all Woke. And if you are looking to just "Rock Out with Your Cock Out" there are Boobs in the NSFW Section.

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
I think you are the only person who has ever complained about anything on the Twitter Posts. And it isn't like this is even close to your first time complaining about content on the Twitter Thread. If I wanted to hear complaining I'd get married and disappoint some poor woman. This is our Safe Space. Maybe a more structured $Dean's RSS is more your speed where they monitor political correctness and other stuff to keep it PC thus more family friendly. I hate being the cause of someone getting all Woke. And if you are looking to just "Rock Out with Your Cock Out" there are Boobs in the NSFW Section.
I want more thieves getting shot

Dr.DrakeRamoray

Wide Receiver
Insider
tPB OG
I think your taking this a bit harder then you need to, prolly should have kept my thoughts to myself and skipped the thread in the first place, my apologizes for AIDSing up the thread

Enjoy the rest of your Halloween brother👊🏻

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds