Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

TPB X thread (19 Viewers)

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
That shoe was in the air forever.
When I was in high school, I worked with an auctioneer from Oxford, NE who had a terrible alcohol problem. He told the story (some years after the fact) of the time he was absolutely plastered after the town soiree (Turkey Days, IIRC) and he and a buddy were hauling ass back to town and hit the town drunk (me tinks he gave the guy a run for his money, but I digress) with his car. They basically shot him up into the air and he flipped over the car, surviving with a couple of busted up legs.

BUT ... they hit him so hard that his boots flew off and wound up - with the socks still in them - caught up in the overhanging trees. I mean, cot dam.

Last edited:

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

1st video of the guys under the tree dropping after the lightning strike: I was torn between "Oh shit" and "LMAO" (just because of how they all dropped

2nd video of the stoopid fucking asshole lighting off a firework inside a public school bus: education is a privilege, not a right, and you've forfeited yours. Here's your shovel - learn how to dig ditches you stoopid fucking asshole.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG

Fuck her and the fucking horse she rode in on. They're children - leave them the fuck alone!

As for the second's scholar's idiotic statement that, "It's not possible to eliminate these people from society. They haven't done anything wrong." I'd assert that it's VERY possible to eliminate them not only from society, but eliminate them altogether. If chemical castration ain't your thing, then there are other more draconian and permanent solutions which can be administered to the sick fucks that prey upon our children.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds