Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Breaking Urban Meyer and his crew landed in lincoln this morning. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
Bookmark this post…if that turns out to be true….HOLY FUCK BALLS!!

plum GIF

HCUM
OCMR or would he be DC?
He's got such a balanced history, it'd be hard to predict. More likely DC I'd assume? Urban is generally cutting edge on O. Rhule doesn't strike me as that. But would love to learn how to be...

TraditionCoalition

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
tPB OG
Is this cat a troll? Blast his IP into cyberspace if so please. Urb or bust. Would take Lane Train as a consolation.

Last edited:

Cheveyo

Defensive Lineman
Elite Member
Gotcha. So your source says he has no idea who the hire is? But he knows it's not Urban?

How does he know it's not Urban if he has no idea who the hire is? (not trying to be snarky, I promise)
It’s entirely possible he hasn’t talked to Turd in awhile and was saying that based on what he heard earlier in the process.

Eloot224

Running Back
Elite Member
It’s interesting what Torres says here about rumor season and Urban yadda yadda yadda. The rumors with Urban and Nebraska after Big Noon literally became nonexistent. Not only that but, I’ve heard absolutely nothing regarding Urban and ASU or Urban and Auburn. Like not a chirp. That’s really strange. It’s like any Urban talk in coaching and any open positions when completely quiet after Big Noon Oklahoma game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds