Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What's the gayest thing you have ever done....?? (2 Viewers)

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I once got a blowjob from a softball player in HS..
Hungry Sports Team GIF by Carson-Newman Athletics

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
The last prostate exam I had made me feel a little violated. Luckily he was gentle, but still think he should have had to take me to a nice dinner first.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
Two of my best friends have a good friend from Softball who is gay, really good dude. Stopped at a gay bar in downtown Omaha one night a long time ago so they could say hi for a little bit. Me and my two friends did not fit in very well. About a one beer trip before moving on with the night

Dble E

Cornerback
Elite Member
The last prostate exam I had made me feel a little violated. Luckily he was gentle, but still think he should have had to take me to a nice dinner first.

I am well known in my family for being cheap or in the very least...I don't spend money easily. My family teases me about it.

Well during one of my prostate exams I remarked to the Dr about how uncomfortable it was and he said "Well, you do have a tight anus."

So I can now tell my family I am medically diagnosed as a "tight ass".....

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I am well known in my family for being cheap or in the very least...I don't spend money easily. My family teases me about it.

Well during one of my prostate exams I remarked to the Dr about how uncomfortable it was and he said "Well, you do have a tight anus."

So I can now tell my family I am medically diagnosed as a "tight ass".....
comedy central GIF by Workaholics

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Two of my best friends have a good friend from Softball who is gay, really good dude. Stopped at a gay bar in downtown Omaha one night a long time ago so they could say hi for a little bit. Me and my two friends did not fit in very well. About a one beer trip before moving on with the night

MtnHusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Elite Member
tPB OG
From being in the Music and Restaurant/Nightclub Industry I have a ton of gay friends, both male and female. We went out for a company Christmas Party in Chicago and ended up Late Night at a Gay Bar with a bunch of the crew. I'm standing there talking to some of my employees when I hear a deep baritone voice whisper in my ear "You want to ride the Midnight Train?". I turn my head to see a giant hulking man wearing a dress who looked like Michael Duncan Clark from the Green Mile smiling at me. To say I momentarily felt a bit uncomfortable would be an understatement. He was a bit disappointed to find out my asshole was exit only, but a good sport about it.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
From being in the Music and Restaurant/Nightclub Industry I have a ton of gay friends, both male and female. We went out for a company Christmas Party in Chicago and ended up Late Night at a Gay Bar with a bunch of the crew. I'm standing there talking to some of my employees when I hear a deep baritone voice whisper in my ear "You want to ride the Midnight Train?". I turn my head to see a giant hulking man wearing a dress who looked like Michael Duncan Clark from the Green Mile smiling at me. To say I momentarily felt a bit uncomfortable would be an understatement. He was a bit disappointed to find out my asshole was exit only, but a good sport about it.
Lol atleast the pick up line is quality there. The gay bar was a first and only experience for me. No one actually came up to us, think it was more of just my own shock of holy shit I'm at a gay bar right now.

RedSavage

Offensive Lineman
Elite Member
One time I was at the Max in DT omaha with both guys and girls bc people wanted to go dance somewhere. End of the night before we leave, I go to take a piss. If you've ever been there before, you know there is a LOT of urinals. I go in, they are all open. I go pretty far towards the end. Dude walks in, and wouldn't ya know it, goes in the one directly beside me, immediately looks down at my dick and smiles at me. That was then followed by what I'm still unsure of if it was a dude or a chick putting their leg up on the counter and hitting on me as I was washing my hands. I was very ready to gtfo there.

BBTown Bomber

In Memoriam 1952-2023
tPB OG
No judgement and nothing wrong with it....

Owned/wore white clogs when living in the Sig Ep house in 1973. Still to this day have a few old friends give me shit about this little factoid. Fuck 'em........

Jim14510

GOD MOD
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
It only took one beer for a dude to pick you up?

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds