Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What's the gayest thing you have ever done....?? (1 Viewer)

CybrrMonky71

FukUJarvisRedwine
Elite Member
That’s not a denial
I’ve always been a hard sleeper
So I suppose
Confused Gavin Free GIF by Rooster Teeth

Parks And Recreation Reaction GIF

Lionsfan93

Running Back
Recruiting Analyst
Nebrasketball
tPB OG
Gangbang. 4v1, it’s odd when you finish.
How does something like this even happen? Was it a scheduled, coordinated event? Maybe we just run in different circles, but I can't imagine a scene where this result plays out naturally....

Cookiemonster

PIIHB
Elite Member
How does something like this even happen? Was it a scheduled, coordinated event? Maybe we just run in different circles, but I can't imagine a scene where this result plays out naturally....
Metal band days.. we got invited to an after party and a place to sleep for the night. Some poor girl decided she wanted to please me and the drummer so it started there, then essentially 2 other dudes just joined in and she was cool with it.

It’s as awkward as it sounds. It’s really only something that can happen organically imo.

Baron Winnebago

Scrote Statistician
Elite Member
tPB OG
Metal band days.. we got invited to an after party and a place to sleep for the night. Some poor girl decided she wanted to please me and the drummer so it started there, then essentially 2 other dudes just joined in and she was cool with it.

It’s as awkward as it sounds. It’s really only something that can happen organically imo.
@Black Dean assures me that if you looked hard enough on Craigslist (rip) you could find 4+M4F gang bangs.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds