Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

What's Under Oak Island? (1 Viewer)

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
Who else is addicted to this show?

I have to DVR it & watch on delay to fast forward through all the fake cliffhangers & rambling recaps, but I've been intrigued by this place since the story in Reader's Digest back in the day.

Feels like there'd be more answers by now if Canada wasn't nagging them every step of the way, but I think there are still significant finds to come.

Dell Husker

Quarterback
tPB OG
The whole thing is interesting to a certain extent.

They have poured millions upon millions into just their effort alone to come up with just random things that seem to make sense about what could be.

It’s hooked people to come back each week and season to watch more. I’d be more interested if how many actual minutes of new material come out in each season without the gimmicks and constant review of the tunnels and shafts in each episode.

Do I think there might be something there? Yes
Do I think it’s a pile of treasure? Probably not

vailhusker

Heisman Winner
Insider
Who else is addicted to this show?

I have to DVR it & watch on delay to fast forward through all the fake cliffhangers & rambling recaps, but I've been intrigued by this place since the story in Reader's Digest back in the day.

Feels like there'd be more answers by now if Canada wasn't nagging them every step of the way, but I think there are still significant finds to come.
10 damn seasons OP and much like Nebraska Football I always think that this will be the season they finally find the treasure. 🤣

11husker23

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I love a good mystery and a good treasure hunt so I've been hooked for some time. I wish they would dig that giant fucking hole they teased last season already but fucking Canada has rules about how they dig their holes I guess...
trailer park boys bubbles GIF by hero0fwar

2010sarenevercoming

5 Star Punter
Elite Member
It’s hooked people to come back each week and season to watch more. I’d be more interested if how many actual minutes of new material come out in each season without the gimmicks and constant review of the tunnels and shafts in each episode.
This x 1,000,000. I get they're trying to hook casual watchers, but I'm already in, I just want to see all the new stuff. Sometimes you get glances of their artifact storage with lots of stuff that wasn't dramatic enough to make it to TV, and I'd rather see that than the 1000th dramatic recap of who the Knights Templar were.
10 damn seasons OP and much like Nebraska Football I always think that this will be the season they finally find the treasure. 🤣
I've dug my heels in on this show and will watch it until the bitter end, no matter how much shit my wife and kids give me...
My wife thinks the former slave who moved there & got rich already found everything. But there's still gold in the water & a massive ship buried in the swamp, so I'm riding this thing out!

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds