Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Bomb Dropping on B1G (1 Viewer)

BIGSTICK67

Board Chairman - TPB, LLC
Elite Member
tPB OG
That picture actually makes me think he’s got something. Why the hell would you go out and spend money on Nebraska shirts to chase clout? Further, if I were going to do that purchasing the shirts would probably be the easy part. Getting my wife on board would be the hard part.

Isn't that the truth. Curious what the message will be.....if anything.

Pat Forde will run an article on Thursday that says "Nebraska fan inadvertently gets his favorite university kicked out of the B1G"

gaines1016

Bench Warmer
Elite Member
That picture actually makes me think he’s got something. Why the hell would you go out and spend money on Nebraska shirts to chase clout? Further, if I were going to do that purchasing the shirts would probably be the easy part. Getting my wife on board would be the hard part.
I think some fans sent him a care package a year ago with the gear. He was regularly communicating with nebraska fans last year when warren cancelled the season and the fallout thereafter. ie...players suing the league to restart the season/foia/etc and giving his impression of the situation as a sports attorney.

BIGSTICK67

Elite Member
tPB OG
Dean is probably the person who sent him this

Guys, "I've" known Dan for 15+ years and we go way back. You're not in this business for as long as "I've" been and not understood the impact that Dan and I have on each others business.

He stooped by the house the other day with his wife and daughter. We were joking that he'll end up getting Kevin Warren fired ~ Dean Callahan

Last edited:

Grits and Gravy

NOT A MOD
Elite Member
tPB OG
Guys, "I've" known Dan for 15+ years and we go way back. You're not in this business for as long as "I've" been and not understood the impact that Dan and I have on each others business.

He stooped by the house the other day with his wife and daughter. We were joking that he'll end up getting Kevin Warren fired ~ Dean Callahan
Stooped was a nice touch.

Juro

Sarcastic Ass
Elite Member
Bounty Hunter
I would bet money that this will be incredibly underwhelming and no one will care.
Yep.

"B1G won't be happy about this."

B1G:"Stfu"

Unless he has evidence of that B1G is being biased against Nebraska in football scheduling, game times, or referee calling, it won't matter.

Toe

Wide Receiver
3gv6eg.gif

BIGSTICK67

Elite Member
tPB OG
Yep.

"B1G won't be happy about this."

B1G:"Stfu"

Unless he has evidence of that B1G is being biased against Nebraska in football scheduling, game times, or referee calling, it won't matter.

Your last sentence would perk up the ears. Otherwise, meh.

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds