Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

I’m sorry there hasn’t been an announcement (1 Viewer)

HuskerGarrett

If we die, we die
Admin
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’m not used to proprietors of husker football message boards admitting mistakes. I think you’re supposed to tell us we’re all dipshits and the whole thing is our fault somehow. I feel confused.
“These things are fluid and constantly changing.”

Now everyone who says anything negative is banned

djw004

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
I’m not used to proprietors of husker football message boards admitting mistakes. I think you’re supposed to tell us we’re all dipshits and the whole thing is our fault somehow. I feel confused.
“THERE WAS A MATERIAL CHANGE YOU DUMBASSES - I LIVE RIGHT DOWN THE BLOCK FROM THESE GUYS! THESE DECISIONS AFFECT PEOPLE”

TreedHusker

Defensive Lineman
Happy Big Bang Theory GIF

Red Finger

Wide Receiver
Elite Member
tPB OG
I’ve never seen this much smoke not amount to something. It’s not just the info here either. So I’m inclined to still believe it’s Rhule. If nothing happens tomorrow though I’ll start to lose some confidence.

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
At the end of the day, this board has changed life for other boards. With the info that has been here it’s driven the narrative more than it’s been reactive to someone else’s.

So the idea that someone in the RSS chat decided to laugh at us is funny to me. Whether they want to believe it or not, their jobs have been made much harder as a result of us merely existing here. And it’s extremely clear that they really don’t like it.

Always glad to be here and always glad I get to call some of you my friends.

Last edited:

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds