Welcome to tPB!

Please either login or register for an account to access the forums.

• Welcome to The Platinum Board! We are a Nebraska Cornhuskers news source and community. Please click "Log In" or "Register" above to gain access to the forums.

Covid outbreak rumor (2 Viewers)

Faux Sean Callahan

Head Coach
Insider
tPB OG
Probably still have to quarantine. I'm not sure what the rules are.
B1G hasn't released protocols...

Why you might ask?

200.gif

I guess they deferred to the schools....

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
No way. She's too busy snorting thick rails and chasing them with Jaeger to feel a cock that can barely make its way through his prominent ginger bush.
Well.....I think the bigger issue at hand here is he needs to trim that tumbleweed down then. Co-eds don't respect a man that gets paid 6 mil a year and can't keep it clean enough to get deep throated. What a rookie. No wonder his wife left him. She don't even care about the co-ed, his ass is a schmuck.

NEHusker54

Cornerback
I still struggle with the people that are against the vaccination. The positives far outweigh the negatives and it isn't even close.

I
Because they would rather trust a virus that they believe was made in a lab by the Chinese.

LoudHogRider

Yells at Clouds
Elite Member
tPB OG
Well.....I think the bigger issue at hand here is he needs to trim that tumbleweed down then. Co-eds don't respect a man that gets paid 6 mil a year and can't keep it clean enough to get deep throated. What a rookie. No wonder his wife left him. She don't even care about the co-ed, his ass is a schmuck.
#ManscapingMatters

...TrueColors...

Graduate Assistant
Insider
Alright let's just break the ice on this one ask the gods... @HuskerGarrett @Faux Sean Callahan @kenyanfeline @...TrueColors... we saving something cool for Extreme Boner Press on Friday or is there actually any legs to this?

I have heard nothing on it and I would defer towards @kenyanfeline on this one as his guy is at practice every single day and is very close to all of the players.

What I can tell you is that there have been quite a few scouts at practices the past few weeks. So if this is true we’ve likely spread this throughout the conference and the SEC.

Pipe Line

Graduate Assistant
Elite Member
I have heard nothing on it and I would defer towards @kenyanfeline on this one as his guy is at practice every single day and is very close to all of the players.

What I can tell you is that there have been quite a few scouts at practices the past few weeks. So if this is true we’ve likely spread this throughout the conference and the SEC.
oooooooo can't pass up a good conspiracy theory opportunity.....exactly what Kevin Warren wants! Scouts to come to Nebraska practices, everyone gets COVID without knowing, scouts go to to other practices to infect the rest of the Big 10 and take it to the SEC so they have to shut down too, everyone shuts down and Kevin Warren can finally say he was right all along!.......we're fucked lol

dsbigred1

Wide Receiver
tPB OG
seth meyers fact GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

Register

Creating an account on the forum is completely free.

Register now

If you have an account, please log in

Users who are viewing this thread

Theme editor

Theme customizations

Graphic backgrounds

Granite backgrounds